Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Uncommon Sense is up for an award!



I received an email late last night notifying me that Uncommon Sense has been selected as one of the 5 finalists for "Favorite Special-Needs Parenting Blog" in the About.com Reader's Choice Awards!  Thanks, everyone :) 

You can go to this page and check out all 5 of the finalists

Then, head to this voting page and cast a vote!  You can vote once a day from now until March 21st.  There's a little graphic thing where you can also see who's in the lead.  (I also put the little clickable vote icon on the upper right corner of the blog.)

I'm really psyched to have been nominated.  Also, a special thanks to the person whose quote was used to describe my blog, that was really nice to read :)

2 comments:

Wandering Heart said...

I voted for you!

HearMyHands said...

I voted! GL!

Kristy @ Hearmyhands
www.hearmyhandsasl.com